Friday, February 6, 2015

Happy Friday FNF Fans!!!!  Hope you all had a fabulous week and are preparing for a relaxing weekend filled with family, friends, love and laughter!

This blog post will be short and sweet...just as a reminder of tonight's auctions over on my FNF facebook page.  Here's the link in case you don't have it!

I will kick it off at 8:00 Eastern time Tonight...Friday, Feb. 6 with the little cutie below.  She's been caught red handed in the carrot patch!  But she's too cute to scold.  This auction will run 26 hours, yes...I said 26...I won't be at a computer at the 24 hour mark...so I extended it as well as the one below.  So, this auction will end at 10:00PM Eastern time, Saturday, Feb. 7.  


Then at 8:15 PM Eastern time are you ready for a party?  A Mardi Gras party???  This fine equine is!  All decked out in an all hand sculpted costume...she is ready to go!  She's slightly oversized.  And she's hoping to find a warm climate to live in.  She is NOT happy with Pennsylvania weather.  ;) 
She will be up at 8:15PM  Eastern time (I know..already said that) tonight, Friday, Feb. 6.  This auction will run 26 hours, yes...I said 26...I won't be at a computer at the 24 hour mark...so I extended it as well as the one above.  So, this auction will end at 10:15PM Eastern time, Saturday, Feb. 7.  

I hope you can make it!

That's all I've got for today everyone!  I'm currently working on January customs and am also preparing for my upcoming shows I'll be attending along with my horse hair jewelry from Tangled Tails.  www.tangledtailsbyponygurl.com  so, busy as always around the Flakey headquarters.

Have a wonderful day and I'll see you all tonight!  
<3 Jaime and all my flakey's

Upcoming show list:

PA Horse World Expo - March 5-8 2015, Harrisburg, PA (Booth #710)
Road to the Horse - March 26-29 2015, Lexington, Kentucky (with Camp with Horses Booth #276/277)
Equine Affaire - April 9-12 2015, Columbus, Ohio (With Camp with Horses Booth #904/905)



No comments:

Post a Comment