Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Happy Tuesday fellow bloggers and Hello February!!!!
So, here in the Eastern part of the US...we have survived the big snowstorm and things are getting back to normal once again.  All of last week's packages from the fantastic adoption are now in route to their new homes, so for those who were lucky enough to get one of those cuties...you can start stalking the mailman in the next couple days.  ;)



This week around Flakey 'n Friends...I have no set sale planned...HOWEVER with that said...I will have some ponies available...They will pop up randomly over on my facebook page, and they will go to the first to comment with your email address and state in which you reside.  Here is a small sneak peek to just a few that will be available.  They have more friends in the works...so keep your eyes on my page.  

If you haven't already, and you want to get notifications on my facebook page when I post...please see the following photo to see how to get my notifications:




AND...something fun I've been thinking about....for everyone who is venturing out to my upcoming shows...I am going to have some sort of "Art Drop" meaning...I will be placing an item wrapped with a note on it randomly at the shows.  If you find it, you get to keep it!  :)  I haven't worked out the details yet, but I do plan to post pics of where they are located on my facebook page once they are set.  I hope you all participate and have fun doing it.  Sort of a THANK YOU for all my wonderful fans.  

Here is a list of my upcoming shows:  
Look for me with Tangled Tails by PonyGurl - horse hair jewelry and Camp with Horses

PA Horse World Expo - March 5-8 2015, Harrisburg, PA (Booth #710)
Road to the Horse - March 26-29 2015, Lexington, Kentucky (with Camp with Horses Booth #276/277)
Equine Affaire - April 9-12 2015, Columbus, Ohio (With Camp with Horses Booth #904/905)

Well guys, that's all I've got for now...I'm working on adoption items this week along with customs. GOOD LUCK in the adoptions as they randomly pop up!  Hope you enjoy all the fun things I have planned coming up.

Good Night everyone!  
Sending pony hugs!
Jaime and the Flakey's




"Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire:  it is the time for home."  
-  Edith Sitwell








2 comments:

  1. Very excited about these cuties! I will definitely be watching out for them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic PamWAF!!! GOOD LUCK! Thank you for being such a great fan!!!!

      Delete