Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Good afternoon Flakey 'n Friends fans and Happy Mardi Gras!!!!  
Can anyone tell me...is it spring yet?  We sure are ready for it here how bout you?  Oh to see the green grass and smell all the blooming flowers and to feel the warm breeze on your face...ahhhh....Just a little over a month till the first day of spring...I just hope Mother Nature has got the memo.  ;) 

Anyway...it's that time again...ADOPTION TIME!!!  I hope you can join me on my Flakey 'n Friends facebook page ( Flakey 'n Friends on facebook ) Wednesday, February 18 at 8:00PM Eastern time.  It's a smaller sale, but packed full of cuteness.  Following the sale, there will be two auction items up at 9:00 and 9:15PM Eastern time.  These will once again be 24 hour auctions so they will end on Thursday, February 19 at 9:00 and 9:15Pm Eastern time.  Below is a sneek peek of what will be available.  Don't forget...you can always get in time sneek peeks on my Instagram page flakeynfriendstangledtails 
Without further delay...here they are!  


And for those of you interested in visiting me in person at some upcoming shows...here is my show schedule over the next two months.  Hope to meet you!  And you can be on the lookout as you visit those shows for some special items placed around the shows by me!  I will be dropping hints on my facebook page as to where they are.  :)  I hope you can join in the fun!!!

Look for my ponies in the Tangled Tails by PonyGurl booth and Camp With Horses Booth

PA Horse World Expo, Harrisburg, PA March 2015 Booth 710 Tangled Tails by PonyGurl
Road to the Horse, Lexington, Kentucky March 2015 Booth 276/277 With Camp With Horses
Equine Affaire, Columbus, Ohio April 2015 Booth #904/905 With Camp With Horses 

That's all for today folks!  Hope you are having a fantastic week and I'll see you all tomorrow night!  

Pony Love and Hugs,
Jaime and my Flakeys.




3 comments:

  1. Deb Taylor: OMG...there are sure going to be some cute ones this week :). I really love the Buckskin with the flowers and the Blue Roan..they are my favorites <3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thank you so much Deb! The blue roan just might be my favorite. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with you..it is really amazing!!

    ReplyDelete