Friday, January 16, 2015

Happy Snowy Friday everyone from CCCCoooolllldddd Pennsylvania!  What are your plans for the weekend?  I hope it involves warmth, sunshine and of course...HORSES!  :D

I want to welcome everyone to my blog...and tell you how HAPPY I am to have you joining me.

I have a special announcement for Sunday, January 18...who wants an ADOPTION???  Hehe  Well, ready or not, here it comes.  Below is just a few of the cuties that will be up for adoption.  It will be a smaller scale...and only one auction item this week.  I hope you love them all!
Kick off time is 8PM Eastern time Sunday, January 18 for the adoption with the auction to follow.
Click on the link below to go to my facebook where the adoption and auction will take place:
                                                      Flakey 'n Friends on Facebook
The adoption will be a random draw once again as everyone seems to love that style...gives everyone the same fair chance to get involved.

Oh and if you'd like to receive these blog postings by email....be sure to put your email address in on the right...where it says follow blog postings by email.
I also have an email sign up which probably won't be quite as active as the blog postings, but I will have special emails now and then.  So, if you'd like those, please sign up there also!  :)

Ok...nuff jibber jabber...here is a small preview of a few to come Sunday night!


And the auction item...they are soooo in LOVE!  This would be perfect for a wedding cake topper! Or bridal shower gift or even Valentine's Day gift!  I can even put custom initials on the tree stump...
Example   JP
                +
                 GP

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Friday!  And I hope to see you all Sunday night over on my facebook page.  

TTFN!
Jaime and all my Flakey's!


7 comments:

  1. Just when I think your ponies can't get any cuter...you post pics that makes my jaw drop with a huge AWE factor :). Can't wait for Sunday and a chance to adopt one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I guess I need to clarify my user name for blogs.....this is Deb Taylor...thunderroadranch :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Deb!!! Thank you! I cherish you as a fan! :)

      Delete
  3. They are all adorable! The pink birthday one is my fav ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucy!!!! It's one of my fav's too. :)

      Delete