Saturday, January 17, 2015

Good Morning FNF fans!

I wanted to clue you all in on tomorrow night's adoption items...sooo...quick post today....here they are!  Kick off is 8PM Eastern time, Sunday, January 18 over on my facebook page...


As you can see...you don't have to be only a pony fan tomorrow night.  :)  
Hope to see you all there!  Auction to follow adoption.

Oh and throwing this out there too....I do have some upcoming shows I will be at with my ponies and my horse hair jewelry from Tangled Tails by PonyGurl....
Show Schedule:
PA Horse World Expo - March 5-8 2015, Harrisburg, PA (Booth #710)
Road to the Horse - March 26-29 2015, Lexington, Kentucky (with Camp with Horses Booth)
Equine Affaire - April 9-12 2015, Columbus, Ohio (With Camp with Horses Booth)
Stop in and say hello!

Have a fantastic weekend! 
Jaime and all my Flakeys


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb Taylor here. Can't wait for your adoption tomorrow. Wow...you are setting up your booth at some awesome horse events...how fun and oh so very lucky!! Have a wonderful weekend also :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deb! Yes...Those events are fantastic!!! I've been doing the Horse Expo for 3 years now and the other two were a first for me last year. They are so much fun and I get to meet so many wonderful people! I am super excited for this year once again. :)

      Delete