Sunday, March 1, 2015

Howdy everyone!  I am on the run today, but wanted to post that there are two auctions going on over on my facebook page!  Below are the photos.  I apologize I'm running late getting this out there.  BUSY BUSY BUSY!  Anyway...here they are!



Auctions end tonight, Sunday, March 1st at 8:00 and 8:15PM Eastern time!  

Look for my ponies in the Tangled Tails by PonyGurl booth and Camp With Horses Booth

PA Horse World Expo, Harrisburg, PA March 2015 Booth 710 Tangled Tails by PonyGurl
Road to the Horse, Lexington, Kentucky March 2015 Booth 276/277 With Camp With Horses
Equine Affaire, Columbus, Ohio April 2015 Booth #904/905 With Camp With Horses 


That's all for today!  I hope to meet lots of you next weekend at the PA Horse World Expo!  Gotta run...packing for the show!  TTFN!

Pony Love,
Jaime and My Flakeys

No comments:

Post a Comment